Survey: “Canada Has Been Crowned the Top Study Abroad Destination During the Pandemic”
According to the latest survey by Educations.com, Canada tops the list of “Top 10 Places to Study Abroad,” beating the US and the UK. The country has been crowned the “Top Study Abroad Destination during the pandemic” for the second consecutive year in Educations.com’s 2021 rankings. Over 2,700 international students participated in the survey, and many students have an opinion that they choose a country first over a university or specific type of programme.
The rankings are based on seven factors involving access to quality teaching, the ability to help students achieve their career goals, experience a new culture or lifestyle, have an adventure, learn a new language and make friends and widen their professional network. International students find Canada the top study abroad destination as according to them the country is maintaining all these criteria.
|Rank||Country||Score out of 100|
Australia becomes the second choice, followed by Germany, the US and the UK. In the 2019 rankings, New Zealand was ranked first and Canada was ranked Forth.
Why Canada is the Top Study Abroad Destination in a Pandemic- stricken world?
- The postgraduate work permit (PGDP) open doors for students to gain valuable work experience in Canada. It’s an initial step towards becoming a permanent resident or the equivalent of a green card in the US.
- French and English are both spoken in Canada, this allows students to learn new languages.
- Canada has some popular universities: the University of Toronto, the University of British Columbia, McGill University, just to name a few.
- Scholarships in Canada and a multicultural society reduce financial and cultural barriers respectively.
- Open borders in Canada is also a big advantage, while other countries shut their borders.
If you’re a study abroad aspirant, then choosing Canada is one of the best choices you’ll make. For any queries or discussions related to studying abroad in Canada, give us a call now!