Scholarships for Indian Students Applying Abroad
Many Indian students dream of studying abroad. Unfortunately, it ends up remaining a dream only for most of them. As the leading study abroad consultants in Delhi, we receive many queries regarding overseas education but not many go forwards with their plans. Money is the main culprit since not everyone can afford the expenses of moving abroad.
However, now students can turn their dream of studying abroad into reality with scholarships. Almost every country, college and university offers some kind of scholarship to aspirants based on various aspects. This means that almost everyone can apply for overseas education.
Here, we bring you a list of scholarships that you can apply for:
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships– This scholarships allows meritorious Indian students to study the UK, USA and in European countries. To avail the scholarships, applicants must be under 30. This covers university courses like Masters, M.Phil. or Doctoral degree courses. Tuition fees, travel and living costs are covered under these scholarships, however it does not allocate more than $100,000.
- Ashok Khurana University of Adelaide Scholarship for Outstanding Indian Students – This scholarship was established by Professor Ashok Khurana to help meritorious students with their post-graduation studies in Australia. Candidates must be Indian nationals currently not studying or residing in Australia to be able to avail this scholarship. It offers $30,000 that covers candidate’s tuition fees, living and travel expenses.
- UCD Global Graduate Scholarships for Indian Students in Ireland– University College Dublin offers various scholarships to Indian students for undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarships only cover tuition fees which can be renewed annually if the student is able to maintain average of more than 3.2 GPA.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships India – Under this program, scholarships to Indian students wanting to study in the UK are offered by the British council. These scholarships award a minimum of £10,000 that cover tuition fees of the candidate for one-year of postgraduate course.
- Charpak Scholarships – The Charpak program offers three types of scholarships to students for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses in France. To be able to avail the scholarship, students should be under or 30 and must be a current student or employed in India at the time of application. There are also options for students interested in PhD studies in any French institution.
- The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarships – The OCSI program offers worth INR 200,000 scholarships to Indian students for any degree at the Oxford University or the University of Cambridge in the UK. Applicants must be under 30 and residing in India at the time of application.
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship – Under this scholarship, undergraduate Indian students with academic excellence are given the chance to study at the Cornell University. The funding covers tuition fees which is renewed annually during the four year academic program.
For more valuable posts, follow us.